Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To My Baby

Kyla Rae,

You are 10 months now and such a busy body. You are a handful and are into everything you shouldn't be. I could buy you a million "toys" and you would choose anything and everything that is not meant to be a toy to play with, or get into, or stick into your mouth. You are becoming Miss Independent and throw a fit everytime I change your diaper, change your clothes or feed you myself. You are growing up way too fast. I love you with all of my heart and could have done nothing better in my life than had you as my daughter.

On the days that are such a struggle and it seems nothing is going right for me, coming home to you is what I look forward the most because you are almost always the reason for my first real smile and first real laugh of the day.

Love you my sweet girl.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment