Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

Update

I am bored at work so figured I would make another post.  Unfortunately my work disabled the ability for photos to be uploaded to blogger (retarded), and we do not get home internet hooked up until Monday so it'll be a while before I post camping and pumpkin patch photos.  In the meantime I figured I would give an update on what Kyla has been doing. 
Kyla's new favorite saying is "ugh oh!"  Everytime she drops something or falls, she says "ugh oh!"  Or for no reason at all.  This morning she woke up and I think her first noise was "ugh oh!"  She is so cute....  Yesterday morning she must've said it like 20 times before leaving to go to daycare.  We are now the parents of the annoying little kid that can only say one word and says it over and over.  LOL, before I was a parent I would think that about other kids that could only say one word.  HA...things change once you have your own and everything they do becomes cute.  When Ky is naked with just her diaper on is the best, she's this tiny little girl with this little bitty body walking around the house, getting into EVERYTHING.  She keeps me busy for sure.  Exhausts me because our house isn't all put away yet so it's not kid proof so I'm stuck watching her pretty much 24/7 and pulling items out of her mouth constantly.  I'm wanting to find out when that stage stops - what age do they learn that not everything is edible?  I hope it's soon!!!  I think Ky will most likely be skinny - she might just barely be 20 lbs. (pending her next Dr. appointment for a weight check) and she has been around the same weight for the past 5 months or so and has been in size 3 diaper for what seems like forever.  I know 6 month old babies who weigh more than she does.  She's tall and skinny...has these really long legs, a tiny little body and a big head.  LOL, she gets the big head from Daddy.  :)

Kyla is also starting to get the kissing thing down.  I kiss her A LOT, which I don't think she is a big fan of but that doesn't mean it's going to change anything (she is my kid and I will kiss her as much as I want to - I only see her for a few hours a day except for weekends!)  Ky will walk around and do lip smacking noises but when I try to give her a kiss she doesn't know what to do - so I'll kiss her and after I kiss her then she will smack her lips.  It's a little delayed, but it still counts.  Not much beats baby kisses.  Anyway that is the update for today.  Oh, I also ordered her Halloween outfit a few days ago, I'm hoping she won't protest wearing it.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment