Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm Old

My birthday was last week....  and I'm an old lady now.  32.  Not sure how quickly that happened.  I remember being 21 like it was just like two years ago.  Ugh.....  time goes by so quickly.  BUT I did buy 2 tickets to see Ed Sheeran in concert in Portland in June as a late celebration.  I am so excited.  Greg bought me the CD and apparently CD's are like really not the main way of getting music anymore, well I didn't know that until my Husband went looking for birthday presents for me.  Once again shows how old I am and how out of touch with society (besides my kiddos) I have become.  Kids will do that to you; occupy a lot of your time ;).  But he did find it and so I'm sharing one of my favorite songs.  Love...........  \

Ed Sheeran Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment