Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ha.  I love Kyla's expression here.  Yo Gabba Gabba had just come on t.v. and it's one of her favorite shows.  

I downloaded Photoshop tonight, doing a trial thing but I have NO CLUE how to use it.  I hate not knowing a computer program because I am pretty decent at most of them (it's sort of my job), but this, I just don't even know where to start.  Bummer.....  Not sure what to do, maybe I'll see if I can find tutorials or something online or last resort - take a class.  Although I'm pretty much done with taking classes since having Ky.  I'm so not wanting to do school anymore.  We'llll....  see.

One of my Mother-in-Law's is one of the head volunteers at POPP (Pet Over Population) and she has asked me to take photos of a large group of puppies they are getting soon that will be up for adoption - to put on their website and that type thing.  I'm excited for that, should be fun and good practice for me.  Both our doggies were adopted and they make the best pets, there is something about adopted dogs, they seem a lot more loyal and grateful to have a good home.  I've had the bought from a pet store dogs, I've had the took from a litter of puppies dogs and I've had the adopted dogs, and I can say by far, adopted dogs are the best. 

P.S.  I'm working on writing a blog about nubbins (the little nubby thing on the end of Kyla's little arm, and everyone else who was born with a limb amputation) but Kyla won't sit still long enough for me to take a photo of them.  Some people have asked me about them before, so I thought I would add information on that here.  Check back for it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment