Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Project

I did a project earlier today and then after that decided to take some new photos of myself.  Just more playing around and figuring out how to work my camera.  I know that's all I've been talking about lately but this thing is like just so easy to use and is just plain awesome.  So I tried out my auto timer and used my manual focus settings so that AF wouldn't screw it up.  Part time stay at home Mom's like to feel like they can still be pretty when we want too!!!  LOL.  In between cooking, cleaning and grocery store trips, changing dirty diapers, etc. we like to know that if we take a little bit of time we're still looking pretty good.  :)   :)

Oh BTW, this would've been a heck of a lot easier and wouldn't have cut the top of my head off had I have had a tripod.  That is the next thing on the list to purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment