Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good, Strong, Fast Heartbeat!

So I was super nervous at my appt, and the doctor understood.  He said it's always the Mom's with 4 normal/perfect pregnancies that are never nervous and don't ever think anything could go wrong.  He got out the doppler right away and automatically we heard a fast strong heartbeat, never skipped a beat, he said it couldn't sound any better than it did.  I was so relieved.  Definately thanked God for taking care of my little baby immediately following the appointment.  Heart rate was in the 150's, kind of slow, which sometimes means boy... yikes!  I don't know what I would do with a boy.  There are not many boys in my family, a lot of girls, but not many boys.  I would be clueless...  BUT we have to wait 3 more weeks to find out.  I was bummed about that a little, but I trust him and will be so excited when the day finally gets here!  I'm apparently 14 weeks and due date is June 28th.  He is even already talking about c-section scheduled date of June 25th, but that's a little ways from now.  Kyla is going to be such a good big sister.  She is already asking to give "baby sister" (aka my belly) hugs and kisses and rubs.  So sweet that girl.  Anyway, wanted to send a quick update before I head home for the day.  Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment