Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 13, 2011

Jack's Big Music Show Dance

You'll want to turn your volume up for this video, the dance moves go with the song.  No comments on my video recording skills...I always forget and record these the wrong way until I remember once it's time to watch them and I can't figure out why they are sideways.  LOL.  BTW, you may be thinking, wow that kid's hair is really crazy and she should really do something with it....well tonight we go for Kyla's first hair cut.  Taking her to Monkey Dooz and hoping they will be able to distract her enough for her to get a decent cut.  Kyla's hair is so thin and is so many different lengths that I can't even put it into a pony tail, so here come the scissors.  Hope you like the video, she is pretty cute.... I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment