Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update

Haven't written a post in almost a month, thought I'd do a quick update.  I am now 28 weeks pregnant and feeling good still.  I haven't been to the doctor in 5 weeks but go again tomorrow.  I am going to ask for another ultrasound, since I haven't had one since we found out the sex several weeks ago.  I need to see my kid again, make sure she's still got everything she's supposed to have (hands/feet, arms/legs).  She is fairly active, especially like this past weekend at the hockey game where there is loud music and at church where there is also loud music.  I'm ready for her to be here now, so is Greg.  Not that I am sick of being pregnant, since I'm still feeling really good, but I just want her here now; ready to start the baby process all over again I guess.  I've been on a hunt for yard play equipment for Kyla since the weather is getting warmer.  I finally found a nice Little Tikes swings/slides combo set and a sandbox, on Craigslist and yard sales.  Kyla calls it her castle and loves to swing.  Now we've got to build a playarea in our back yard with pea gravel and all that.  Can't wait to get all of the outside projects around our house finished up.  There are lots of them, but with my Hubby working so much, he can only do so much.  Anyhow, I'm also on the hunt for a twin bed for Kyla.  I've got to move her into a bed so I can use her crib for the baby.  The baby will be sleeping right next to me in a co-sleeper for probably 6 months but after that, it's to the crib.  Anyway, I've taken some really cute pictures lately and need to upload some of those here.  I will do that soon.  BTW, I've surpassed my weight gain from when I was pregnant with Kyla.  Last week I weighed myself and was 118, I was 117 when I delivered with Kyla.  I'm sure I'm like around 120 or so by now.  Whew...good for baby though, she'll be healthy and chunky.  Hope everyone is doing well.  P.S.  We think we have a name for our little girl.  I wasn't going to share it, but pretty sure we are going with Emma Skye.  At least for now that is her name, we will see if it sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment