Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SO SO SO Excited!

I am a very happy Mama right now!  I can't elaborate more until things are finalized but it is great news for me, my baby and my family.  I really was dreading today at the start, like sick to my stomach dreading it, but I tried to tell myself to stay positive and that it couldn't be that bad.  It wasn't, it was in fact great!  Excited for the future now, looking forward to what is ahead.  One things is for sure, I need to get me and my family back to church!  With all of the remodeling and busyness our summer entailed, we drifted away from church and it hasn't been good.  Definately need to get back and get to where we belong!!  I have been feeling lately like God is making my life pretty much miserable for a reason and it is because I have not been living the way he wants me to.  I prayed lastnight for today to go OK and it has been better than that.  There are some decisions to make, but last night, I was sitting at the computer trying to figure out budget for our family and trying to make the best decision for everyone involved and I just felt like we were in a no-win situation.  Well today has changed all that.  Things are going to be good.

BTW, my blog is allllll kinds of messed up.  I tried creating a .com website for this and I knew I shouldn't have.  Miss Doesn't Know Anything About Computers attempted to know something about computers and it didn't work out.  Not a surprise.  So I'm working on getting it working, but of course, isn't a big priority.  Ahhhh, today feels good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment