Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Well Check & Shots at Dr. D's

Just returned from Dr. Del Los Reyes' office for a well check and vaccinations appt for Kyla.  Before I forget her stats I wanted to record them down real quick, here they are: 

(3 days short of 14 mnths old)
31" long
20 lbs.
15% for weight
75% for height

Dr. D recommended that we give Kyla PediSure because she weighs so little - we told her about our struggles with getting her to eat real food; how she prefers baby food and will only eat a couple bites of regular food, so she suggested we supplement with these.  Cracks me up.  Dad said that if she ain't my kid then he doesn't know who is.  True.

Dr. D also noticed how much of a busy-body Kyla is, she said "wow, she just goes, goes goes!"  She said she is very active for her age and that is probably why she weighs so little.  Thank the Lord for someone confirming to me that our child is ACTIVE!  I thought maybe they are all like this.  If I had three that are like her all at the same time, I'd probably die after a few weeks of being their sole provider 24/7.  :)  Love the girl none-the-less.  Dr. D also noticed she has an attitude and told us to be very consistent in the discipline and ways to distract her into thinking that she is getting her way when really she isn't - I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment