Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th

We celebrated Independence Day yesterday by boating most of the day and then went down to the river in the evening to watch the fireworks show.  This was Kyla's first time seeing fireworks and she loved them, lots of jaw dropping and oos and awes.  She was not scared one bit and wanted more, which was kind of surprising to me since she is afraid of things like cars driving by.  I asked my Mother-in-Law to snap a photo of our family, please excuse my miserable looking husband!  He fried himself like a lobster earlier in the day while boating and as you can see Kyla did not want to sit still for a photo! 




On Saturday I saw a little girl at the grocery store who had an arm like Kyla...same arm and I didn't notice any other limb deficiencies.  I did not have Kyla with me, but it was nice (might sound weird but it was) to see a young girl like my daughter in our town!  Just made me smile seeing her.  She was arm in arm with two other little girls and happy as can be! 

Hope everyone had a good 4th and did something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment