Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kids Activities

I'm currently at work attempting to use a bum internet after hackers screwed up our systems last week. It is useless....so I
figured I would blog this topic. Topic being I need feedback on how and what activities I should get kyla enrolled in. I've been thinking about swimming lessons but for those who have already been thru this....how hard is it to learn how to swim with one hand? Also when I start getting her involved in things do I need to like make sure whoever is running the class is ok with her joining? Or just not mention it at all? I've been thinking about dance classes within the next year or not too long after.....I just wonder how this all works and would like some suggestions if anyone has some...please get in touch with me. I wonder if I put her in dance if other snobby mothers are going to make an issue over it.....or I was also thinking about soccer. Although I hate soccer kyla is pretty good at kicking balls and it would probably be a good sport for her. Kylas daddy was in some Olympic soccer training group when he was younger but had to stop due to how expensive it was...I know he would be able to teach her. Anyway if anyone can give suggestions on this topic, please do :) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment