Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Learning More

Hi All,

So I actually took today off for a "learning day" without the baby.  This weekend I am doing the shoot for my brother-in-law and wanted to feel more comfortable with my camera, so I've been practicing.  I realize this has nothing to do with Kyla or ABS, lol, but this is my blog so I can put whatever I want to on here ;)  So as you can see from the photos I am learning more!  I'm pretty excited....it's fun to do something sort of artsy.  I used to draw a lot back in the day but now I don't draw ever, so I actually do enjoy this photography stuff.  So here are some photos:





My focus point is off a little on this daisy one, but I still like it.

By the way, I had said before when I first got my camera that this stuff is cake....well that was spoken by someone who had really no idea what they were doing.  LOL...once you actually start to learn how the camera works and what does what it gets a little more difficult.  ha...or a lot more...but I'm catching on!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment