Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photos

The whole fam has been sick the past few days, so this is going to be a quick deal.  I haven't posted in a while but am also not in the mood to put too much thought into this.  Last week I submitted a couple of my photos to our local newspaper and then found out this morning from someone on Facebook that one of them made it in.  They never sent me an email back or anything saying that it would be published,  but it was, so that was kind of cool, LOL, I guess to probably only the older folks that still read the newspaper.  I get it sometimes just for coupons, which I hardly do anymore.  Anyhow...Friday night we went out to dinner and a few drinks with friends before heading to see Daniel Tosh.  We were in the 5th row, he was like smack dab in front of me.  He was OK, but I wasn't like dying laughing or anything.  Yesterday we were feeling horrible so stayed home most of the day and again today.  Greg mowed the lawn yesterday and installed an air bag kit on his friend's truck so he was gone most of the day.  Kyla had to be held by Greg the entire time he was mowing the front yard, super sweet...she laid her head down on his shoulder for about half the time.  She LOVES her Daddy...  I also bought her a butterfly catching game at the store.  Her and I played it after dinner tonight, she likes it but isn't quite quick enough yet.  She'll get there.  I'm going to go hack up a lung now.  :)  Everyone have a good night. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment