Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recent Happenings

I haven't written for a while now because really not much has been going on.  Things have been pretty calm and laid back in the Vance household, which is sometimes nice.  Kyla and I are still enjoying our days off together.  This has been a great change for us and things are running so much smoother.  It's nice to feel more like a Mom.  I'm one of those people who feels better when I am maintaining everything or taking good care of my family.  I have found that sometimes I get bored because we are usually stuck in the house, so I've been trying to explore different things lately.  Because of the weather we can't go outside for too long, so I'm really anxious for summer to get here.  I'm definitely not a winter person, except if there is snow on the ground.  If there isn't snow, then I'm not down for being cold all the time.  We did get a few snowflakes today, but just enough to tease us and that's all.
 

Today Greg brought home his friends son's motorcycle to fix.  It was not running so he fixed it, then took it on a test drive up and down our street.  I put Kyla's jacket on her and took her outside to catch a ride, but then of course was worried she would fall the whole time she was riding on the bike (which wasn't very long and was in the grass of our front yard).  She loved it, lots of smiles.  Dad says we will have to get her a 4-wheeler when she gets older.

Note:  New camera won't be here for at least another month.  :(  In the meantime, maybe I will just buy some more accessories for it to hold me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment