Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Today

This post is mainly for you Linda.  Here is a photo of Kyla I took today - since you asked for one.  It's not the best, but it's something.


I have not really been into Facebook lately, too much drama and only irritates me so I decided to just post on here.  There are a couple reasons why but they have to do with my Niece's father and her Step-Mom and some other person.  For some odd reason people have decided that they can be really mean to each other, because people talk online, where it's apparently OK to be mean but of course nobody would ever act that way in person.  Stupid.  So ya, just not into it for the past month or so...  I won't go into too many details of the drama with my Niece.  Her Step-Mom has all of a sudden decided that she is going to try to become like a naughty lingerie model or something (this is stating it nicely - I would actually describe it to be worse than this, but I won't) and has posted these photos of her "naughty" shoot all over FB and then did another photo shoot just a few days ago but this time with another girl who is hardly clothed.  Not classy especially when during the first photo shoot my Niece was told to go to her bedroom while it was taking place and then told my Sister when she came to pick her up that evening that she had to stay in her bedroom for a long time because they were taking "naked pictures."  Having a real hard time keeping my mouth shut on this one.  Oh wait...oops....I guess I didn't since I'm writing all about it on my blog.  :P  Not sure what this world is coming to, people only seem to think about themselves lately.  Not about their 5 year old daughter who is stuck in her room and knows exactly what is going on.  HELLO!  Wake up people.  Side note here:  Why would you post lingerie pictures of yourself online when you are married?  Psychologically I'm pretty sure this is a self-esteem issue.  Those kind of pictures should only be for one person and that person is your Husband!  I'm getting a bit tired of people just doing whatever while children are subjected to crap.  It seems to only be getting worse and worse, in general as a society.  People have just reached a whole new level of selfishness or mindlessness that is not good.

Anyway, here is my baby doll today, she was wild and crazy and missed her first nap, which is always fun for me.  The idea of the terrible twos coming in a few months is starting to scare me.  LOL.  Oh, and we apparently learned a new word yesterday - Poop.  I asked Ky, "did you poop?"  And her response - "POOP" (then shakes head yes).  Cracked me up.  I'm ready for bed, have work tomorrow and still need to put the clean sheets on the bed!  Everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment