Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Pre-Easter Photos

I know it's shocking, but I took some photos of something other than Kyla today!  I was putting together Kyla's Easter stuff and thought it would be fun to take a couple photos of her goodies.  I love pastel colors and think these look pretty and fun.  I found felt bird stickers to put on the eggs (to dress them up a little) and thought they were perfect because Kyla LOVES birds.  Everytime she sees a bird she yells "biiiiirrrrdddd" in her cute little baby voice.  It isn't easy to find neat treats to put inside of the eggs for a 19 month old, because anything that is small enough to fit inside the egg is most likely small enough to fit inside her mouth as well.  Hence why the squishy animals made their way into my cart.  I am going to try to find some bigger eggs to fit those in.  I ended up putting yogurt covered raisins inside the eggs so that they would rattle when she picks them up.  Gathering the eggs is going to be the funnest part of the Easter egg hunt this year.  I also picked her up an outfit to wear to Sunday School and our family functions.  Hope everyone has a great Easter with their kiddos (or family)!





No comments:

Post a Comment