Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kyla and 'Blanket'

This is Kyla's 'Blanket.'  She loves this thing.  I got it as a gift at one of my baby showers.  A girl that Greg works with made it and when I first got it I really was like 'hmmm, this ain't that cute," but still kept it around.  Turns out it is Kyla's favorite blanket and she has about 10 different blankets of her own.  This one is smaller and is the perfect size for a baby to drag around.  It is now carried around pretty much everywhere with her except for to daycare.  You can see in the photo she is attempting to find the corner of the blanket...she loves to rub these corners and like I have said in previous posts she will rub the corner with her little arm to put herself to sleep.  I had my blanket until I was probably 16 or so, about the time that I started dating and quickly realized that it wasn't cool to still be sleeping with my blanket.  :)  I still have it somewhere, probably at my Dad's house still, but I'm not sure.  I know it isn't gone though, that is the important thing!  I wonder how long Kyla will be attached to this thing?

Note:  For some reason Blogger sort of distorts my photos...so if you are interested in seeing what the photo really looks like, just click on it to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment