Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year.  Busy again of course but wasn't too bad.  By the way, my awesome Dad got me the best gift I've ever gotten for Christmas, the camera that I have been wanting for a long time, a Nikon D7000!!!  I was trying to hold back tears when I opened the card from him....  I was so excited and didn't expect it, I just expected some cash from him, which is his usual gift...  Now I will be able to get great pictures of Kyla as she grows up and HD video too.  It is like at the bottom of professional camera and top of amateur for Nikon, so I'm sure it'll take me a bit to figure it out.  Because the camera is in such high demand right now, it's back ordered for a while - won't probably get it until late January or early February which is fine, gives me time to figure out what lens I want and order that.  We had my Dad and Greg's Mom over Christmas morning and fixed breakfast for everyone (cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and bacon).  Then we went to my Mom's, and Greg's Dad and Step-Mom's for a bit.  Kyla wasn't sure how to open presents, the wrapped ones.  She does a lot better with gift bags.  She got some really neat toys this year and now I've got to figure out what to do with them all!  I'll probably take the ones she no longer plays with and put them in storage.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas:  (this first one is my favorite - her Auntie Amanda got her the outfit and I had just gotten her out of the bathtub and dressed for the day - she still has sleepy eyes).






This last photo is a ladybug bean bag pillow Greg's Mom made for Kyla.  She likes to lounge on it and watch cartoons!

1 comment: