Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

Monday - New Schedule

I start my new schedule (24 hr work week) on Monday.  I can't wait.  First thing I plan to do is work with Kyla to get her to new REAL food.  She has no molar teeth yet, so she can't chew real good.  She will eat crackers, breads and that kind of thing but really wants nothing to do with real food - green beans, whatever we are having for dinner; chicken, that kind of thing.  She just throws it on the ground or pushes it off her tray - as to just play with it.  It's rather spendy feeding a 15 month old almost all baby food.  Had to take Kyla to the doctor yesterday and she has another ear infection.  She is so cute sitting there on the bench getting examined by the doctor - she's just this little bitty thing sitting there probably wondering what is going on.  She loves her Dr. and Dr. D loves her I think.  Kyla seems to - I like to think - be liked by people, I think it is because she is a special little girl, and she has a good personality.  I hope that will last into her younger years - I'm sure it will.  Dr. did say that we need to get her to drink at least 1 1/2 Pediasures/day because she needs to get more calories so she can stay well.  Of course my picky eater doesn't like to drink it straight so I have to hide it in her milk which she will drink, but drinks it slowly.  Err.... Daddy is having his tonsils out in two weeks and they might possibly have to re-do a previous sinus surgery he had - but he has a CT Scan Monday to determine that.  He had his first surgery when we were just engaged, so early 2006.  He is 32 so it's sort of a risky procedure - the tonsils - because heavy bleeding can occur, but the doctor thinks he will be fine.  I'm definitely ready for a healthy family again (and this doesn't just include my immediate family - my entire family is in the process of needing surgery, just had surgery or is just coming  back to work from being on Short Term Disability after surgery - not sure why it has all happened at the same time, but it definitely needs to go away) and to spend quality time with my girl.  She is my joy and what gives me happiness.  My exhausting joy - but she's still my joy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment