Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Day Home With Mama

Daddy thinks his baby blues are like to die for - greatest gift to the world.  HAHAHA.  That's almost true, but not quite - he does think his eyes are just gorgeous because he's had years of girls or women telling him that.  Then this little chicky came along to out do his.  :)  LOL.  I gotta say my baby's eyes are g to the r to the e to the a to the t.  (that's great).  When she was born she had NO eyelashes and now they like go up to her eyebrows.  I love it!  Unfortunately the curly crazy hair she gets from Mama.  :(

 

In the evening on Monday we took Kyla to the mall to see Santa.  I usually am against mall Santa's but I was impressed with the one this year - he was good!  I had to take a picture of the pictures we got because Mom forgot to pull out her camera when we were there.  Too much going on.  Her pants look like super small on her in the picture but they really aren't - Santa's pants were sticky and gave her high waters.  She did pretty good but wasn't thrilled with the idea of staying sitting on Santa's lap until we got a decent smile out of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment