Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

Looooveee

I’ve been noticing for a while now how much it seems like every song that is on the radio is about love.  Rock stations, hip hop/pop stations, country stations (actually I don’t listen to country – but my Mom has forced me to in the past when I was little), the list goes on and on.  Almost all songs relate to love stories.  It’s sickening in a way…what’s the deal; does every person on the planet have issues with love?  LOL.  It’s a little humorous, like are we just obsessed with love or something?  Today I heard a song on the radio of course about LOVE!  Not surprising.  So I listen to the lyrics of the song and am taken back a little.  Then I get back to work and look up the artist and am listening to more of her songs.  Again – all about love.  So here’s to my baby girl.  I wish you all the true love you deserve sometime in the future when you are all grown up and become a woman, meaning like 18+ years old J.  You deserve nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment