Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finding Humor

Tonight we went out for dinner and had Kyla sitting in the booth with us.  She is like all other little kids that likes to poke her head over the seats and see the people sitting in the booths on the other side of us.  This is sometimes really funny as it was tonight, because she puts her hand and her little arm up over the top of the seats and peeks at the people on the other side.  Greg and I get a laugh out of this because we wonder what those people must be thinking.  I'm sure they are thinking, 'what is that?!?!?'  The people on the other side could not really see Kyla other than the top of her face and her little arm and hand, so it was cracking us up.  We try to kind of keep her from doing this too much, because we don't want to bother anyone too much, but sometimes like tonight, it was fun for us to just let her do it and get a laugh out of it.  :)  Pretty funny. 

I took these picture this morning.  I like the first one, because I feel like she was saying "Oh Mama, would you please stop taking pictures of me?  I just barely woke up!"


This second one was also fairly soon after she had woken up.  She kept yelling at Greg and then making this scrunched nose and side squished mouth look after she would yell.  She did this like 20 times or something and after every yell she would make this face.  Not sure what she was trying to say, but all of the yelling was directed at her Daddy, LOL.  Not the best picture, but I was able to sort of capture the moment.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment