Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm not really looking forward to it.  i'll be 28.  27 is like OK for me but 28 is not really OK.  I've been having some majjorrrr issues with my fam lately and it's like impossible for me to even go into it, but the post I made, Tiger Mother thing sort of sums it up.  Basically same thing happened to me when I was little and I find my Sister now doing similar things to her young Daughter and it drives me nuts.  I can't get into it anymore than that.  This is my song the past few days...I love the attitude.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it.   

"I don't really care about if you love me, if you hate me"

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is the 24th and I will be 30!!!! Yikes! So not looking forward to that. I dont ever want people to ask me how old I am again. The thought of saying "I'm 30" makes me nauseated!...lol

    ReplyDelete