Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Armed Football Player

My friend Brianna (follow her blog "Different, Not So Much" under my Blogs I am Following tab) recently posted a video of a one armed football player on her Facebook and I loved this guy's attitude so much that I had to post it here as well.  I am like so inspired when I see people like this who have such a great attitude.



Also, yesterday I was online and I found another blog that I haven't had a whole lot of time to look at yet, but it seems interesting, and this guy is local, in Seattle.  His name is Gabe and it looks like he himself has a blog as well as his parents.  I like the fact that his parents have one, because I have read a little bit of what his Mom has wrote and it like gets me....  there is something about being a Mom to these kids that makes us emotional.  We go through the same feelings and good days/bad days as the kids do.  It is people like this that make me realize just how good Kyla has it.  Here is the link:  http://www.gabeshope.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment