Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pouty Faced Cowgirl

This kid cracks me up!  She has not been feeling well lately and neither have I, but she is just so funny, I got her jacket and shoes on and got my jacket and gloves on and was heading out to the front yard to start digging the holes for our two trees we are getting tomorrow.  Ky like gets super close to my camera and my lens is a fixed lens, where I have to physically move myself back or forth to get my subject in focus, so half the time my pictures don't work out because my subject is always on the go - that would be my kid.  I threw an old hat (that is now too small) I had bought for Kyla on her and she was all smiles until she got tired of waiting for us to go outside.  She loves to be outside.  I found a website today that has like awesome backdrops and floor boards, etc. for photography but I'm wondering if I should spend money on that kind of stuff.  I think if I invested the money I could do some pretty decent photos, but who am I going to do them for beside my baby?  Probably not many.  I might buy like one setup just to see how it goes and if I am interested in buying more, then I might do that later on.  We will see.  My work is talking about a Federal Government shutdown with 100 - 600 job losses being a possibility within the next two weeks.  This isn't much considering we have 5,000 employees, but still, it's job losses, which we never have.  One more of Obama's brilliant ideas.  Thanks Obama...not only did you give us a payroll freeze for the next two years, but we are also not sure if we are going to have jobs here very soon and if this thing passes, then we should be able to operate on our own money for several months.  Well several months is just that - not very long.  Last night I was watching E! Channel and Matt Damon finally spoke up about Obama and his empty promises; me and the Hubs were very impressed.  Hollywood is always so democratic and just supports the democrat when they aren't even sure what that person stands for.  So we will see what happens here soon.  Makes me somewhat nervous since I just dropped to part-time status a couple months ago.

2 comments:

  1. PRICELESS! I love it! You capture the cutest moments. I wish you lived closer...I'd have you be my photographer. :)

    My fingers (well, toes) are crossed that you keep your job. Gotta love Obama and his brilliant ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete