Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Visit from Averi

My Dad and Niece, Averi stopped by yesterday to visit and play with Kyla.  Kyla and Averi played like crazy with each other and for the majority of the time they were both in Kyla's crib together playing.  LOL, a 6 year old and an 18 mnth old in a little tiny crib.  I took Averi to our backyard on our renters side and took a few pictures of her.  Have not posted much lately because we have been busy.  The hubs and I finally broke down (OK I broke down) and got smart phones, HTC Thunderbolts on Friday, so we have been busy playing with them, with the kid, doing stuff around the house, hockey game last night, etc.  I found a website with tutorials (Lynda.com) for PhotoShop that I plan to get into soon, but it sucks because honestly I don't have a lot of time to devote to learning.  Unless I like stay up late or something, after the kid goes to bed, but I LOVE my sleep and with this cold that I've had off and on for like 3 weeks now, I need all I can get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment